Masters of Business Administrations
Master of business Administration is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and abroad. MBA course is known as advanced business degree designed to meet the ever-growing demand in the corporate sector. The 2 year management programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world. Master of Business Administration prepares students for the top managerial positions in a company. A master of business administration (MBA) is awarded to graduate students who complete a program of study that explores various aspects of the business world, including marketing, finance, accounting, and human resources.
Key Highlights: MBA
MBA is popular course because students from any background – Science, Commerce and Humanities can pursue it. Full-time MBA includes theory classes, practical projects, summer internship program and final placements.
MBA Agri. Business Management
MBA Business Analytics
2 years full time
⮚ Finance Manager.
⮚ Business Administration Researcher.
⮚ Human Resource Manager.
⮚ Research and Development Manager.
⮚ Business Consultant.
⮚ Marketing Manager.
⮚ Agricultural Economist
⮚ 50% Classroom Teaching
⮚ 30% Laboratory practical
⮚ 20% Experiential Learning
Candidates should have obtained any graduate degree from recognized university or institute with 50% (45%)marks.
1. MBA :Graduation with 50%
2. MBA (Agri-Business Management) :Graduation with 50%
3. MBA (Business Analytics) :Graduation with 50% along with some programming skills and work experienced will be preferred)
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/-
1. MBA :Course Fees: 66000/-
2. MBA (Agri-Business Management):Course Fees: 66000/-
3. MBA (Business Analytics): Graduation with 50% along with some programming skills and work experienced will be preferred)
Course Fees: 150000/-