After the completion of B. Arch. (Architecture) the students will be able to:
1. Explore the design solutions to the critical situations encountered in building and structure design using knowledge of principles of architectural design methodology, construction technology, building economics and legal bye-laws.
2. Develop designs, technologies and accurately draw 2D and 3D designs, both by hand and using computer programs to meet the challenges in architecture.
3. Able to work, supervise, co-ordinate as well as lead confidently and effectively in a team work.
4. Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
To study a full-time B.Arch. Program, students must fulfill the eligibility requirements as given below:
1. No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50 per cent. aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also at least 50 per cent. Marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50 percentages of marks in aggregate.
2. The candidate needs to qualify an Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture complying with the Admission Norms.
3. The institutions shall give weightage of 50 percentage marks for aptitude tests and 50 percentage marks in the qualifying examination.
4. Reservation of seats and relaxation in percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission shall be as per the reservation policy of Central Government or the respective State Governments.