The Department of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering is doing pioneering work in the area of Electronics and Telecommunication by developing skilled engineers to cater to the challenges due to the exponential rate of technological changes in the area of Electronics and Telecommunications.
We offer B. Tech. in electronics & telecommunication engineering, which is a 4 year full time degree course. The department is equipped with well qualified and experienced faculty members and state-of-the-art laboratory Infrastructure facilities.
• During entire course students has to undergo with 4 weeks of choice based industrial training to get more exposure with industry.
• Research based activities to motivate students and transform them into professionals
• Value added courses carried out in departments to develop personality and learning capability of students
• Strong MOUs with industries
The eligibility criteria to apply for B. Tech in E & TC Engineering programme are as follows –
• The applicants must be 12th qualified from any recognized Board
• The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics compulsorily at the 12th level
• The applicants must have an aggregate score of 50% or more in the PCM subjects combined at the qualifying level