M.Sc Interior Design i.e. Master of Science in Interior Design. It is course at the postgraduate level. M.Sc in Interior Design deals with the in-depth study of the specialization of interior designing and its science. It is a two-year long course which is usually completed over four semesters.
Employment areas after completion of M.Sc.– Interior Design
1. Design Studios
2. Interior Design Firms
3. Private Design Studios
4. Government Sector Jobs
5. Private Consultancy Services
6. Interior Decoration Companies
7. Utility Product Outlets
8. Marketing of Interior Design Products
1. It is compulsory for the candidate to have completed an undergraduate degree in design.
2. The candidate must have done a bachelor’s course of a relevant specialisation that is in sync with Interior Designing.
3. The college or university from which the applicant obtains his/ her bachelor degree must be recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
4. A minimum aggregate score of 50 per cent is mandatory in the graduate degree. The students must have scored no less than 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
5. The candidate must have received passing marks in all the subjects of his/ her bachelor degree.