Urban and regional planners develop land use plans and programs that help create communities, accommodate population growth, and revitalize physical facilities. Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) degree prepares students to become leaders who plan for and engage with communities for the greater good. Post-Graduates apply their knowledge and technical skills in a wide variety of settings, from private business, to social impact non-profits to public sector agencies at all levels.
The basic eligibility for admission in Master of planning in Urban and Regional Planning program is,
• The candidate must have passed B. Planning / BE Civil or B. Arch
• With a minimum 55% score from a recognized Indian University or International University.
• It must also be recognized by UGC/IGNOU/AIU
• Candidates belonging to SC/ST, reserved list will be given relaxation of 5% in every institute.
• Candidates with GATE scores are not required to write any entrance exam.
• Candidates with no GATE scores must attend the entrance exam conducted by the university.